Tuesday, December 6, 2011

See you in February, Bangkok!

It's the annual Bangkok Hat on Feb 11 and 12, 2012. In my opinion, this is the most fun Ultimate tournament in Asia. The first time I played in this tourney was in February of 2004 and since then, I make it a point to attend even if I only partake in the sideline drinking, the boat races and the heckling.

Since I'll be saying goodbye to Asia around February next year, I have planned on doing a weekend stopover in BKK just so I can participate in the Hat. I have booked my one-way flight to BKK and from there fly to Europe. I have a feeling that it'll be one fun-filled, crazy weekend! So psyched!

Only thing to do now is to look for reasonably-priced hotels.

Bangkok Hat 2010
BKK Hat 2010. Apple Pie Shots.  Happy times!

No comments:

Post a Comment