The photo below shows how it turned out. It looks weird because I cut out the edges (I really don't like eating the edges).
2 slices of bread
2 tbsps butter
1 slice of cheese*
1. Pre-heat skillet over medium heat.
2. Generously butter one side of a slice bread.
3. Put the slice of bread butter-side-down on the skillet.
4. Add the cheese.
5. Butter one side of the other slice, and place butter-side-up on top of the sandwich.
6. Grill until desired brownness and flip over to toast the other side.
*You may use whichever type of cheese you prefer. Since I like it cheesier than usual, I decided to use a slice of Edam, plus a couple tablespoons of grated Emmentaler.