Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cut-out swimsuits are IN!

Apparently, cut out swimwear is now the trend. It's perfect for those who want to conceal a less-than-perfect middle or those who want to stand out among others who don the more traditional two-piece. Sure, a lot of the designs are lovely and eye-catching but one must wonder how funky the tan lines would look after taking these suits off.

These are a couple of pieces I saw on the Victoria Secret Swimwear page. I think they're absolutely lovely, especially the gold-trimmed one, however, I don't think I can wear it unless I only plan on parading on the beach and not really doing some serious sunbathing.

Very Sexy Push-up Cut-out One-piece
Very Sexy Push-up Cut-out One-piece

Very Sexy Gold-trim Monokini
Gold-trim Monokini from VictoriaSecret.com


*Photos courtesy of  the Victoria Secret site. 

3 comments: