Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Mid-year Wish List: MacBook

I think it's about time that I buy a new computer. My trusty little netbook, which I bought mid-2009, has been making whirring sounds for the past week and I'm scared that one day, it'll finally refuse to boot up. The noise usually happens on startup and continues for several minutes, stops, then starts again. I guess the fan is about to go kaput. That or I'd just abused it by playing Farmville, Frontierville, Market Street and Mafia Wars way too much. Prior to buying my netbook, I read somewhere that life expectancy for this thing is around a year or two. So I guess it's time to buy something new.

Lenovo S10
My Lenovo S10

Here's what I'm planning to replace it with.

MacBook
Macbook
Image from Macrumors.com

It's a good way for me to start being Mac-savvy as I've been a PC user all my life. I don't know how long I'd have to wait to buy one though. MacRumors  recommends holding off on buying it since updates are due soon. Price on the Apple Philippines store for a 2.4GHz  Macbook right now is at P51,990.

No comments:

Post a Comment