Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Shu Me

Went to an event last week and was fortunate enough to have had one of the Shu Uemura Rockwell artists do my makeup. I really liked the lipstick she used on me so I decided to go back a few days later and purchase it.

Here is my new baby.

Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited WN 275

I was quite content with the Clinique I've been using but I must say that this one is much nicer. Very smooth application, has a lovely shine that's not too glossy, feels light and does not dry my lips. It is a bit pricey at P1,350 but then I always believe that one should not scrimp when it comes to makeup.

 Next Shu items on my To-Buy list: ultimate expression mascara and their eyelash curler.

For a list of Shu Uemura locations in Metro Manila, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment