Saturday, March 26, 2011

Shu Uemura Mascara Length and Waterproof Review

The verdict: I absolutely love it!

It really doesn't disappoint and, true to its name, visibly lengthens my lashes. The brush of the applicator isn't much wider than the wand making it very easy to use especially if you have small, Chinita eyes like mine. There's also little to no flaking and clumping unlike the other brands I've tried.

Before buying the product, my friend assured me that it is waterproof. She went on to tell me that she even wore the mascara while swimming and yet, her eyes remained smudge-free. I wanted to find out if what she said had any truth in it so I decided to test it myself. I put on some mascara before taking a shower and lo and behold, it really didn't smudge.

I normally apply one coat for everyday use. You may also apply 3-4 coats for a more dramatic effect. Best to use the Shu eyelash curler before applying the mascara.

Shu Uemura Mascara Length and Waterproof retails at P1,700 and you may buy them at all Shu Uemura stores.

Follow them on Facebook for updates about workshops and sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment